DashCare Return Policy & Return Procedure
DashCare dash covers are a custom made product to your order. This includes your choice of material family, color, and optional features.
Even though each dash cover is a custom made item, we accept returns (with some exceptions noted below) and will do exchanges.
Refund: dash cover cost less $10 Restock fee. No refund of original shipping charge.
You pay for return shipping. Send to address on your pack slip. Roll the dash cover, do not fold! Include a note if needed.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE PURCHASE:
If you are not sure of your color or material choice, we offer free samples by mail. To request free samples - click on the Materials & Colors link at the top of the home page and look for the "free color samples" link in the first paragraph. Fill out the form with your color choices. We do not accept free sample requests over the phone.
Please make sure you are ordering for the correct Year/Make/Model/Optional Features. Some vehicle have more than 1 dashboard design so please be sure your vehicle matches the listing details.
- Example 1 - the 2015 Ford Escape and Ford CMax each have 2 different dashboards. We highlight those differences in the listing and include images of the dash in the critical area that is different. One will not fit on the other! So pay attention to all the information for each listed item please.
- Example 2 - Many vehicles have optional equipment such as sensors, warning lights, clocks, HUD. Each of our listings will ask the required questions when there are options. If you are not sure, look at the images in the listing as they will have arrows pointing to the location of the option. Rear through our FAQ's link info for more info about the various optional equipment that requires a cutout.
Optional Features - examples include (but not limited to) HUD Heads Up Display and FCA Forward Collision Alert. These require cutouts in the dash cover for them to work properly. If you choose "Yes, please cut for HUD" - make sure you actually have that feature!
Exchanges - if you want to return and exchange for something different (ex: change of color, change of material, you ordered wrong), return shipping is your responsibility, you will be charged new shipping and the Restock fee plus any difference in material family cost.
Colors look different depending in your computer screen or the device used for viewing. We scan all the choices and do our best to represent them in the best possible way. Remember - viewing colors can be subjective - different to the eye of each person.
Our Material and Color choices have names that come from the manufacturer. The names are just that - names. Example: UV Black is just a name, it happens to be a slightly Faded Black, but the "UV" does not signify anything special. "Charcoal" and "Graphite" are also names that come from the manufacturer of the material and are typically a medium grey.
We accept a return even if you don't like the color or if you feel it is not what you expected. However, you will not receive a full refund. So if you are unsure about the color, request a sample first.
Orders where we will not accept a return and/or will not give a refund if returned:
1. If we confirmed with you before we shipped that no return will be accepted.
2. If more than 90 days has passed from the ship date of your order.
3. If the dash cover has been altered or used.
4. If you damaged the dash cover (foam centered materials especially) by folding it or stuffing it into a box or laying heavy objects on it that create permanent wrinkles
- READ the install instruction! The first point says never fold a dash cover!
5. If you package your return poorly so that the dash cover we receive is damaged with permanent wrinkles and can not be re-sold.
We make to the order. Our goal is to make and ship your order in 2-4 business days. Transit time depends on the ship method chosen is is not a guaranteed service.
If you have issue with fit, please click on the Install Guide and scroll down to the Fit Issues sections for steps to follow.
Fit Issues and how to resolve them:
1. Re-read the install Guide, especially #3 point about pushing the front edge into space between the windshield and the dash. We design our dash covers with material at the front that needs to be tucked in. This will help the dash cover stay in place better , even with the defrost fan on max and reduces the need for Velcro. The dashboard will flex down when you push in the material. The dash cover won't lineup properly until you do this.
2. Re-read the paperwork and listing info to determine if you ordered the correct dash cover for your vehicle. If the listing has images of the dashboard, compare to your dashboard.
- Some Make/Models can have 2 very different dashboards in the same model year. A few examples are the Ford, Escape, Ford CMAX, Chevy Silverado Pickup, GMC Sierra Pickup. We highlight those differences in each listing and include images of the dash in the critical area that is different. One will not fit on the other! So pay attention to all the information for each listed item please.
- Many vehicles have optional equipment such as sensors, warning lights, clocks, HUD, Collision Warning, etc. Each of our listings will ask the required questions when there are options. If you are not sure, look at the images in the listing as they will have the location and shape of the option. Read through our FAQ's link for more info about the various optional equipment.
3. Check the pattern number marked on the back side of the dash cover. It should be the same as on the pack slip, the product label on the box and the pattern number in your original order.
4. Look at the image of the dash cover in the listing on our web site. The dash cover you received should look similar. If it does not, take a picture of the dash cover laying on a flat surface. Make sure the entire dash cover is in one picture.
5. You are welcome to email us details and pictures: send to email@example.com and include your name and order #
- Confirm the pattern number marked on the back side in one of the corners - is it the pattern number in the order?
- Pic of the whole dash cover in one picture - that's how we identify it as correct (or not) for the pattern number
- Pics of the dash - that's how we identify your dash as being what we expect based on the Make/Year/Model info in your order
- Pics of the dash cover on the dash - now we are zeroing in on where you feel the problem is. Please avoid submitting close-up photos of a small section as they will not help us determine how you installed it or if your dash is correct for the product you bought.
If you want to return your order, please handle and repackage the dash cover carefully so that it will pass our inspection as a new product in original condition. This is especially important for any material with a foam inner layer. If not rolled carefully they can develop permanent wrinkles. If you use the original shipping box, the label on the end will tell us your order info. Or include a copy of your pack slip so we can identify it to you. No return authorization is required. IMPORTANT - roll the dash cover carefully, do not fold or stuff it into the box. If you do, we may not give you any refund.
Seatz Manufacturing / DashCare Returns
1575 W. Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92802
The product label on the end flap of the original box will have all the details we need about you and your order. Please include a note on what you want - exchange or refund.
If not returning in the original box, include a note so we know who it is from and what you want us to do.
Thanks for choosing DashCare!