DashCare Return Policy & Return Procedure
DashCare dash covers are a custom made product to your order. This includes your choice of material family, color, and optional features.
Even though each dash cover is a custom made item, we accept returns (with some exceptions noted below).
However, we do not refund original shipping charges, you pay for your return shipping to us and we charge a $10 re-stock fee. We do not refund your entire payment amount. This applies with exchanges as well.
If you are not sure of your color or material choice, we offer free samples by mail. We would rather send you samples before you purchase than have to accept a return because you don't like the color or material after you receive your dash cover. To receive free samples - click on the Materials & Colors link at the top of the home page and look for the "free color samples" link in the first paragraph. Fill out the form with your color choices. We do not accept free sample requests over the phone.
Please make sure you are ordering for the correct Year/Make/Model/Features. Some vehicle have more than 1 dashboard design so please be sure your vehicle matches the listing details.
- Example 1 - the 2015 Ford Escape and Ford CMax each have 2 different dashboards. We highlight those differences in each listing and include images of the dash in the critical area that is different. One will not fit on the other! So pay attention to all the information for each listed item please.
- Example 2 - Many vehicles have optional equipment such as sensors, warning lights, clocks, HUD. Each of our listings will ask the required questions when there are options. If you are not sure, look at the images in the listing as they will have arrows pointing to the location of the option. Rear through our FAQ's link info for more info about the various optional equipment that requires a cutout.
Colors look different depending in your computer screen or the device used for viewing. We scan all the choices and do our best to represent them in the best possible way. Remember - viewing colors can be subjective - different to the eye of each person.
Our Material and Color choices have names that come from the manufacturer. The names are just that - names. Example: UV Black is just a name, it happens to be a slightly faded Black, but the "UV" does not signify anything special. "Charcoal" and "Graphite" are also names that come from the manufacturer of the material and are typically a medium grey.
We accept a return even if you don't like the color or if you feel it is not what you expected. However, you will not receive a full refund. So if you are unsure about the color, request a sample first.
Orders where we will not accept a return and/or will not give a refund if returned:
1. If we confirmed with you before we shipped that no return will be accepted.
2. If more than 90 days has passed from your order date to receipt at our plant.
3. If the dash cover has been altered or used.
4. If you damaged the dash cover (foam centered materials especially) by folding it or stuffing it into a box or laying heavy objects on it that create permanent wrinkles
- READ the install instruction! The first point says never fold a dash cover!
5. If you package your return poorly so that the dash cover we receive is damaged with permanent wrinkles and can not be re-sold.
We make to each order. Our goal is to make and ship your order in 2-3 business days. Sometimes we can't ship so quickly and we will communicate with you if there will be a delay.
If you want to return your order, please handle and repackage the dash cover carefully so that it will pass our inspection as a new product in original condition. This is especially important for any material with a foam inner layer. If not rolled carefully they can develop permanent wrinkles. If you use the original shipping box, the label on the end will tell us your order info. Or include a copy of your pack slip so we can identify it to you. No return authorization is required. IMPORTANT - roll the dash cover carefully, do not fold or stuff it into the box. If you do, we may not give you any refund.
Seatz Manufacturing / DashCare Returns
1575 W. Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92802
*Include your order number or name so we know who it is from
Fit Issues and how to resolve them:
1. Re-read the install Guide, especially #3 point about pushing the front edge into space between the windshield and the dash. We design our dash covers with material at the front that needs to be tucked in. This will help the dash cover stay in place better , even with the defrost fan on max and reduces the need for velcro. The dashboard will flex down when you push in the material. The dash cover won't lineup properly until you do this.
2. Re-read the paperwork and listing info to determine if you ordered the correct dash cover for your vehicle. If the listing has images of the dashboard, compare to your dashboard.
3. Check the pattern number marked on the back side of the dash cover. It should be the same as on the pack slip and the product label on the box.
4. Look at the image of the dash cover in the listing on our web site. The dash cover you received should look similar. If it does not, let us know!
5. You are welcome to email us details and pictures: send to email@example.com and include your name and order #
- Confirm the pattern number marked on the back side in one of the corners - is it the pattern number in the prder?
- Pic of the whole dash cover in one picture - that's how we identify it as correct (or not) for the pattern number
- Pics of the dash - that's how we identify your dash as being what we expect based on the Make/Year/Model info in your order
- Pics of the dash cover on the dash - now we are zeroing in on where you feel the problem is.
Thanks for choosing DashCare!